We are developing in collaboration with Eurospider sentiment analysis systems for domain-specific targets in German, English and French.
Focus of the project
- Expectation-based, target-oriented and domain-specific sentiment analysis by means of polarity composition and predicate argument structures.
- Using NLP resources (NER, PoS tagger, parser) in German, English and French to improve sentiment analysis systems.
- Building polarity resources for German, English and French.
The project was funded by the Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation (CTI) and was running from January till December 2015.
- Text annotations with Brat (incl. Brat visualization)
- GATE implementation (rule-based, Jape)
- Expectation-based Sentiment Analysis (e.g. OWL implementation)
- Systems for German, French and English