Student Consultation

If you can't find the answer to your questions on our website, please contact our student advisor, Manfred Klenner by email. Please read our FAQ carefully before submitting your enquiries.

Changing your major and minor subjects

It is always possible to change your major and minor subjects using the online semester enrollment form. This can be done independently and is effective immediately.

Once the semester enrollment period is closed, changes can still be made in writing or by email to the Student Administration Office before the applicable deadline.

Students with a high school diploma or qualifications from outside Switzerland must make these changes through the admissions office for students with foreign qualifications.

Graduating from your Bachelor/Master's/PhD