The ERASMUS-Programme (European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students) offers students the opportunity to study at another European university for 3 to 12 months, with financial support provided by their home university.
The ERASMUS FAQ contains the most important information regarding registering and provides an overview of the conditions.
The webpage for International Relations of the University of Zurich offers detailed information regarding the period abroad.
The contact person for interested students is our Erasmus advisor Dr. Manfred Klenner.
The Department of Computational Linguistics maintains agreements with the following institutions:
- University of Potsdam: Homepage, Departement Linguistik, Responsible person: Thomas Hanneforth
- University of München (LMU): Homepage, CIS Centrum für Informations- und Sprachverarbeitung, Lehrveranstaltungen, Responsible person: Max Hadersbeck
- Ruhr-Bochum University: HomepageSprachwissenschaftliches Institut, Responsible person: Prof. Dr. Stefanie Dipper
- Stockholm University: Homepage, Department of Linguistics/CL, Vorlesungsverzeichnis
- University of Gothenburg: Homepage Master's Programme in Language Technology (nur MA-Ebene)