All UZH libraries are part of the University Library of Zurich.
- Information about researching, borrowing, and document delivery services can be found at: Search and Use Literature
- Information on knowledge organization, open access, and data services can be found at: Working Academically
Locations of the libraries for the areas Computational Linguistics and Language Technology and Phonetics:
- The Library for the area Computational Linguistics and Language Technology is at Campus Irchel University Library for Natural Science. Specific subject information can be found at: https://www.ub.uzh.ch/de/unterstuetzung-erhalten/fachliche-unterstuetzung/informatik-computerlinguistik.html
- The Library for the area Phonetics is located in the main building of the University of Zurich.
Other important libraries:
- Library of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), one of the largest technical libraries in Europe and beyond. It also contains many titles that one would not necessarily expect to find there.
- Central Library of Zurich (Zentralbibliothek ZB)
Both of them can be accessed thourgh the same search engine as the University Library of Zurich: swisscovery.