My main research interests are the application of machine learning and deep learning methods to natural language understanding; multi-lingual and multi-task systems; and learning with few resources.
The position is funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
- 2019−2022: PhD student at the Department of Computational Linguistics
- 2018−2019: Research internship at Munich Re (NLP for Reinsurance Development)
- 2018−2019: Graduate teaching assistant for Prof. Dr. Hinrich Schütze, CIS Munich
- 2017−2019: M.Sc. in Computational Linguistics (major) and Computer Science (minor) at LMU Munich
- 2015−2017: Full-Stack Web Developer at Arteria GmbH, Basel
- 2011−2015: B.A. in Computer Science and Philosophy from the University of Basel
|FS 2021||Lecturer Programming Techniques in Computational Linguistics 2|